Biscuits tendres au chocolat et à la noix de coco


COCONUT

Brother bought a coconut, he bought it for a dime
His sister had another, she paid it for a lime.
She put the lime in the coconut, and drank them both up
She put the lime in the coconut, and drank them both up
She put the lime in the coconut,
Called the doctor, woke him up, and said,
"Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take,
I say, Doctor, to relieve this belly ache?
I say, Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take,
I say, Doctor, to relieve this belly ache?"

"Now let me get this straight;
You put the lime in the coconut, you drank them both up
You put the lime in the coconut, you drank them both up
You put the lime in the coconut,
called your doctor, woke him up, and said,
'Doctor, ain't there nothing I can take,
I say, Doctor, to relieve this belly ache?
I say, Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take,
I say, Doctor, to relieve this belly ache?'

You put the lime in the coconut, and drink them both down,
You put the lime in the cocount, you're such a silly woman!
Put the lime in the coconut, and drink them both together,
Put the lime in the coconut, and call me in the morning.



Paroles de Harry NILSSON, performance de Kermit the frog
  • 1 ¼ t. farine
  • 1 c. à thé de poudre à pâte
  • 1 t. sucre
  • ¼ t. cassonade
  • 1 œuf
  • ½ t. beurre
  • 1 t. brisures de chocolat
  • 1 t. noix de coco rapée sucrée
  • Pincée de sel
Dans un bol, mettre en crème le beurre, le sucre et la cassonade jusqu’à l’obtention d’un appareil jaune pâle et aéré.

Ajouter l’œuf et bien battre.

Mélanger la farine, la poudre à pâte et le sel ensemble et ajouter ces ingrédients secs aux ingrédients liquides.

Bien incorporer les brisures de chocolat et la noix de coco.

Déposer les biscuits par cuillerées, sur une plaque à biscuits anti-adhésive. Mettre au four sur la plus haute grille, à 375° pendant 8 minutes.

Garder les biscuits dans un contenant hermétique pour en conserver toute la tendreté.

*Donne environ 2 douzaines de biscuits


IMPRIMER CETTE RECETTE (sans photo)