Smoothie aux petits fruits et à l'érable


Man, it's a hot one
Like seven inches from the midday sun
Well, I hear you whisper
And the words melt everyone
But you stay so cool
My Muñequita
My Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa
You're my reason for reason
The step in my groove
And if you said.

This life ain't good enough
I would give my world to lift you up
I could change my life to better suit your mood
Cause you're so smooth.

And it's just like the ocean
Under the moon
Well, that's the same the emotion
That I get from you
You got the kind of loving
That could be so smooth
Give me your heart
Make it real
Or else forget about it

I'll tell you one thing
Well, if you would leave
It'd be a crying shame
In every breath and every word
I hear your name calling me out
Out from the barrio
You hear my rhythm on your radio
And you feel the turning of
The world so soft and slow
It's turning you' round and 'round
And if you said

Well, go forget about it....

Give me your heart, make it real, or else forget about it

Smooth, paroles et musique de Carlos SANTANA
  • 1 t. petits fruits au choix (frais ou décongelés et égouttés)
  • ½ banane
  • 1/3 t. yogourt nature de type kéfir
  • 3 c. à table sirop d’érable
Mettre tous les ingrédients dans le contenant du blender et pulvériser pendant 1 à 2 minutes.

Verser dans un grand verre et servir aussitôt.


IMPRIMER CETTE RECETTE (sans photo)